EXECUTIVE SEARCH -
HOW WE CAN HELP
We source the best IT and Cyber Security Talent on the market and in the market. Finding and hiring the right talent, in a timely manner, is more important than ever to maintain and enhance critical technology services, create innovative and memorable customer experiences and secure the organisation's competitive advantage.
Utilising modern interview techniques, assists Hiring Managers to target applicants, not only with the right skill set and fit for current vacancy but applicants who can drive business forward now and in the future.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING -
During periods of business transformation, digital disruption and change, resulting stress has been found to have a significant impact on an employee's physical and mental health as well as workplace performance and staff retention.
Professional development is critical to organisational success. It provides an opportunity to strengthen employee engagement, develop Brand Ambassadors and provide the scope to become an Employer of Choice.
HOW WE CAN HELP
We offer research informed, evidence-based workshops to help employees manage change and build resilience and workshops to help HR and Hiring Managers reduce time to hire and secure the right applicants for the business.
- Performance Profiling for Hiring Managers
- Resilience Training in the Workplace
- Psychometric testing and personality profiling
- Change Management in the Workplace
- Leadership Coaching
CAREER TRANSITION SUPPORT-
While the expectation of career transition has become more commonly accepted HOW to conduct it presents a challenge for many employers.
Negative tweets and social media posts by departing employees can influence a company’s brand and reputation, with a flow on effect to future recruitment, productivity and retention of remaining employees.
It is increasingly unlikely today's employee will have the same job throughout a whole career or even have a long career in the same field They will probably experience several career transitions due to company restructuring caused by M&A or advances in technology.
Our focus is to provide services that empower companies and transitioning employees to benefit from ongoing workplace changes and are here to support you through the entire redundancy process.
We offer compassionate, cost effective outplacement services that gives each departing employee, the necessary tools to ease the transition to their next career, while helping protect your company's brand.
HOW WE CAN HELP -
- The Barra Group's Psychologist and professional Career Coaches and Counsellors provide knowledgeable and personalised 1:1 support and group workshops. Our Coaches and Trainers have experience across a variety of industries and job roles in both the public and private sectors, having worked with employees at all levels, from entry level, to mid-level, senior management and executive.
- The goal of offering support, guidance and workshops is to help departing employees' transition to their next career and effectively manage their stress. Research evidence suggests comprehensive customized outplacement practices can help achieve this result.
Our services include -
- Lifestyle checklist
- Job Boards and developing a job search strategy
- Goal oriented Career Coaching
- Tailored Resume and Cover Letter preparation
- LinkedIn Page development
- How to build a Network to tap the "hidden" job market
- The importance of social media branding
- Coping with career transition in an era of rapid change.