"I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
I'VE BEEN GIVEN OUTPLACEMENT - WHAT'S NEXT?
In today's world it's unlikely any Employee will have the same job throughout a whole career or even a long career in the same field. Companies will restructure and advances will continue in technology and AI.
Outplacement is a practical support service given to you by your Employer after redundancy AT NO COST TO YOU.
Support in the weeks following job loss is critical and highly recommended to help you move forward. The support we offer is personalised, tailored to your needs and as Experts in the job market it includes, but is not limited to, a Targeted Resume and LinkedIn Profile, extensive Interview Training and 1:1 coaching support to help you clarify your direction and find a new role as quickly as possible.
Employers are not required to offer Outplacement but providing this support is a strong indication your contribution to the organization has been valued.
OUTPLACEMENT MEETS EMPLOYEE NEEDS
Your next step after redundancy calls for a clear head, rational decision-making and resourcefulness, all of which can feel completely out of reach in the middle of a crisis.
But you are not doing this alone. We are here to walk with you every step of the way -
- Take up the OUTPLACEMENT SUPPORT offered by your employer as soon as possible;
- Proactively seek any additional support you feel you may need;
- Always remain 'Future Focused'.
HELPING TO COPE WITH CHANGE
Personalised Outplacement support that will help regain a sense of control in a situation where you may feel you have none.
CREATES A SENSE OF WELL BEING
Being made redundant can impact your sense of wellbeing and negatively affect your mental health, personal relationships and finances but most importantly, your confidence.
Acknowledging its impact and with the right tools and planning, you can move towards a successful next step in your life.
We offer Holistic Outplacement support individually tailored to your situation, targeted to providing a feeling of well-being, to bring back a sense of control over your life.
SUPPORT TO FIND A NEW ROLE QUICKLY
We provide the following modules to support your transition to a new career -
* How to create a Future Focused Mindset
* How to navigate the first 90 days
* A professionally written Targeted Resume and Cover Letter
* Proven Job Search techniques
- Tapping into the "hidden" job market and The How, Where and Why of Networking
* Interview coaching
* Personal Branding and LinkedIn profile review
* Perfecting your "Pitch"
- I:I Psychologist and ongoing professional High-Touch experienced Career Counselling to provide knowledgeable and personalised Outplacement support. Our Counsellors have skills across a variety of industries from job roles in both the public and private sectors and experience working with employees at all levels of management to CEO level.